Friday, January 12, 2007

Jesus, The Light And The Truth


This will be a blog about my journey as I follow the Lord Jesus Christ all the days of my life. God has always been loving and kind, His love never fails.
I've been a Christian now for almost 30 years. My husband and I were born again in December 1977 in a tiny baptist church.
We have 2 children and 5 grandchildren with another one on the way. Both of my children love and serve the Lord and I hope that their children will also follow the example of living a life pleasing to the Lord by loving, serving and obeying Him. Our grandchildren are such a joy to our lives and are a blessing from the Lord.
For those of you reading this I hope that what you read will bless your lives. I hope that as I share some of my story that grace and peace will be your's.
Numbers 6:24 The LORD bless you, and keep you; 25 The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; 26 The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.'
Shalom!

1 comment:

Barbee' said...

This is a sweet blog, Lana. I have read all 3 of your posts.